Composite video distribution amplifier are compact, reliable, and high-quality for broadcast, professional AV, security, military, and manufacturing applications.
Exceptionally flat gain characteristics across the entire bandwidth.
Single Unit Pricing $249.00
- True 75 Ohm BNC connectors provide accurate matching to coax cable input and outputs
- Sophisticated power supply circuitry to eliminate interference from noisy or poorly regulated power sources
- Exceptionally flat gain characteristics across the entire bandwidth to provide the highest quality signal reproduction
- Epoxy encapsulated "Brick" is virtually impervious to environmental extremes
- Designed to the demanding needs of broadcast engineers, rugged enough for military applications, and competitively priced
|Input 1 Signal Type||Composite Video|
|Input 1 Coupling||DC|
|Input Configuration 1||Standard 75 Ohms|
|Input 1 Connector||BNC|
|Output 1 Signal Format||Composite Video|
|Output 1 Coupling||DC|
|Output 1 Connectors||BNC|
|Input Voltage 1||8-24 VAC|
|Input Voltage 2||8-32 VDC|
|Low Operating Temp (C)||-40|
|High Operating Temp (C)||50|
|Mounting||Two 6-32 Inserts|
This unit has a very basic linear power supply with a 12 VAC input voltage requirement. A 12 VAC wall transformer (120 VAC input) is supplied with each unit. By using the wall transformer the power system provides ground isolation between the input power and the video circuits. The power supply uses a half wave rectifier design to develop the internal positive and negative voltage rails for the active operational amplifiers.
The package for this unit consists of a solid epoxy block. The internal electronics are assembled and tested before the encapsulation process. During the encapsulation the printed circuit board(s) are placed in a five sided box made of RTV mold parts. The cavity is filled with epoxy and the lid (top) of the mold is inserted. The curing process takes 24 hours. This type of package seals the electronics so water and contamination cannot affect the internal electronics. This type of package also provides superior resistance to shock and vibration compared to a metal or plastic box enclosure.